Elevate your pet's health with Primal's Raw Goat's Milk. Raw goat's milk can most easily be absorbed by a variety of mammals and is known as the "universal milk"; as it contains vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, trace elements, enzymes, protein, and fatty acids. Both cats and dogs can enjoy the numerous benefits of raw goat's milk, because it's naturally free of lactose; unlike cow's milk.
Primal Raw Goat's Milk comes from free-range goats that are raised without antibiotics or added hormones. It is appropriate for dogs and cats of all life stages. It can be a lifesaver for those with picky or fussy pets!
Primal kicks up the nutritional benefits of its goat's milk by including:
- Cinnamon: Anti-bacterial/anti-fungal can assist with arthritis and muscular inflammation in older animals
- Ginger: Digestive aid and natural antioxidant
- Turmeric: Natural anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, detoxifier and anti-cancer herb
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (probiotic): Increases immune resistance against such harmful bacteria and fungi
- Lactobacillus lactis (probiotic): Helps synthesize two key B vitamins (folate and riboflavin); produces large amounts of lactic acid; may aid in treatment of Irritable Bowel Disease
- Enterococcus faecium (probiotic): Provides important nutritional support in the event of diarrheal diseases
Available in 16 oz. bottle.
Made in the USA.
Feeding Instructions: We recommend a slow transition when introducing new food products to any pet. Start with ¼ of the daily feeding quantity as an introductory portion, and gradually increase as directed.
Daily Serving Size:
- 20 lbs. and less: 2 oz.
- 20-40 lbs: 4 oz.
- 40-60 lbs: 6 oz.
- 60-80 lbs: 8 oz.
- 80+ lbs: 10 oz.
Storage Instructions: Primal Raw Goat Milk is sold frozen and should be stored in the freezer prior to use. Bottles should be placed in the refrigerator to defrost 24 hours prior to using. Milk will settle between uses. Shake well prior to feeding. It will last 10 days after being thawed or 1 year frozen.
Ingredients: Raw Goat Milk, Dried Lactobacillus Lactis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Inulin, Organic Turmeric (color), Organic Ginger, Organic Cinnamon.
- Crude Protein (min) 4%
- Crude Fat (min) 7%
- Crude Fiber (max) 0.5%
- Moisture (max) 79%