Coconut Kefir Bites can provide much needed relief for pets suffering from the itchies or stinkies due to yeast overgrowth and/or allergies. Made from two power-packed ingredients; fresh coconut milk and live kefir grains (cultures), this super food is packed with more probiotic strains than yogurt, and is rich in vitamins and minerals. Check out some of its key health benefits:
- Improves gut health – maintains a balance between good and bad bacteria; restores beneficial bacteria after treatment with antibiotics; helpful for any digestive issue
- Allergy relief – helps reduce symptoms and may prevent some allergies
- Naturally anti-fungal – destroys yeasts that cause ear infections, skin eruptions, itchy feet, and that signature corn chip/popcorn yeasty smell
- Reduces inflammation throughout the body
- Dairy free – does not contain lactose, which causes digestive upset for many pets
Always Real Food (ARF!) is a small pet food company located in Crown Point, Indiana. ARF! hand selects each ingredient so you can trust its quality and its source. Their food, treats and broth are hand crafted in small batches, in a real kitchen, and hand packed in freezer safe glass jars or bags. Products are kept frozen, as there are no preservatives.
Available in 8 oz bag.
Made in USA.
Coconut kefir bites are easy to feed. Your pet can nibble on them while frozen for a refreshing treat, or you can defrost the bites and mix into food or feed separately. For the first few days, try feeding half the recommended amount. This will avoid digestive upset as your pet’s system adjusts to the increase of good flora in their GI tract. Feeding amounts may vary by breed and activity level. ARF! Coconut Kefir is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Daily Recommended Amounts:
- Up to 10 lbs: 1/2-1 piece
- 11-20 lbs: 1-2 pieces
- 21-30 lbs: 2-3 pieces
- 31-40 lbs: 3-4 pieces
- 41-50 lbs: 4-5 pieces
- 51-60 lbs: 5-6 pieces
- 61-70+ lbs: 6-7 pieces
Ingredients: Cultured Coconut Milk.
- Crude Protein (min) 85%
- Crude Fat (min) 14%
- Crude Fiber (max) 0.5%
- Moisture (max) 100%