Our pets crave and benefit from variety in their diet. Rotate through all of Steve's recipes for optimal nutrition and enjoyment!
- Sourced and made in USA
- Grain and gluten free
- USDA inspected, raw, free-range poultry
- 100% antibiotic and hormone free poultry
- Fresh, local, pesticide-free raw fruits and vegetables
- Raw goat milk for boosted nutrients, probiotics, and enzymes
- Kelp and sea salts for trace minerals
There are approximately 340 nuggets per 5 lb. bag, 27 - 8 oz. patties in a 13.5 lb box, and 40 - 8 oz. patties in a 20 lb box.
Steve's Real Food cares about the environment, too. They use 100% environmentally friendly and fully compostable packaging made from sustainable plant materials such as soy and water-based inks.
Ground Turkey, Turkey Liver, Turkey Heart, Ground Chicken, Broccoli, Ground Duck, Chicken Liver, Apples, Romaine Lettuce, Celery, Goat’s Milk, Sesame Seed, Chia Seed, Coconut Oil, Green Lipped Mussel, Taurine, Salmon Oil, Flaxseed, Dried Kelp, Inulin, Ground Eggshell.
- Crude Protein (min) 13.75%
- Crude Fat (min) 8.02%
- Crude Fiber (max) 0.1%
- Moisture (max) 74%
Calorie Content: 42 kcal/oz (1 oz = 5-6 nuggets), or 114 kcal/cup.
Divide daily serving size into 2 meals for adult pets or 3-4 meals for puppies or kittens. Optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, breed, and activity level. Please refer to the feeding chart as an initial recommendation and adjust amounts based on your pet's individual needs. Always have clean, fresh water available at mealtime.
Daily Serving Size:
- 5 lbs: 0.5 cup (nuggets) or 0.25 patty
- 10 lbs: 1 cup (nuggets) or 0.50 patty
- 15 lbs: 1.5 cups (nuggets) or 0.75 patty
- 20 lbs: 2 cups (nuggets) or 1 patty
- 30 lbs: 2.9 cups (nuggets) or 1.5 patties
- 40 lbs: 3.9 cups (nuggets) or 2 patties
- 50 lbs: 4.9 cups (nuggets) or 2.5 patties
- 80 lbs: 7.8 cups (nuggets) or 4 patties
- 100 lbs: 9.8 cups (nuggets) or 5 patties
New Users: Sudden changes in diet, including overfeeding, can sometimes result in digestive issues. Always introduce any new food by slowly mixing with your pet's current diet for the first 7-10 days, increasing the amount of Steve's while decreasing the amount of the other brand.
Storage Instructions: Keep frozen until ready to use. Thaw the next day’s portion in the refrigerator overnight (or for 4-6 hours) in a covered container; do not microwave. Some liquid when completely thawed is normal. Thawed raw food will maintain optimum freshness for up to 3 days under refrigeration.
Steve's Real Food Turducken Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog and Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages including growth of large-size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).