Answers Raw Goat Cheese Bites are made with raw, unpasteurized milk from happy, healthy goats who are grass-fed and allowed to freely roam their pastures. These tasty morsels are teeming with protein, healthy fats and beneficial bacteria.
- 100% all natural and non-GMO
- Enhanced with nutrient-dense organic blueberries
- A guilt-free, healthy way to deliver nutrients
- 1 billion probiotics and 19 calories per treat
- Raw dairy with fermented proteins for easy digestion
- Humanely raised and handled
Raw Goat Cheese (Raw Goat Milk, Dried Lactobacillus Lactis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Bulgaricus Fermentation Product, Microbial Rennet), Salt, Organic Blueberries.
- Crude Protein (min) 20%
- Crude Fat (min) 20%
- Crude Fiber (max) 1%
- Moisture (max) 54%
19 kcals per 0.2 oz. serving (one bite).
Feed as a treat.
Storage and Handling: Keep frozen. Thaw in refrigerator to serve. Good for 14 days refrigerated. Keep raw cheese separate from other foods. Wash working surfaces, utensils, hands, and any other items that come in contact with raw cheese with hot, soapy water.
Not for human consumption. This is a raw product; it has not been pasteurized and may contain harmful bacteria