The Benebone Bacon Stick is a chew toy made from super-strong nylon and real bacon. Benebones are not edible, however. As with any chew toy, monitor your dog's habits closely, and replace after reasonable wear.
- Available in three sizes: Small, Medium and Large
- Sourced and made in USA
- Helps keep teeth and gums healthy
- Grain and gluten free
- No chemicals or artificial colors
Benebones are made with USA-sourced nylon and flavored with USA-sourced real ingredients - peanuts, salmon, or bacon. That's it! Please note Benebones are made in a factory where multiple products are made, so avoid introducing any Benebone product into a household with an allergy to nuts, pork, chicken or nylon.
- Chew, but don't eat – Benebones are chew toys and are not edible.
- Always supervise your dog anytime they are enjoying a Benebone. Watch for excessive wear and replace Benebones frequently to ensure that the product remains whole and intact. Please refer to the attached chart for guidance. Regardless of condition, the product should be replaced after one month of use.
- One size does NOT fit all! On each Benebone label, as well as the provided chart, guidelines are given to help you choose the appropriate size for your dog. Benebones are not suitable for dogs that weigh more than the recommended guidelines, or for dogs that are very strong or very aggressive chewers. Always choose the largest product your dog can handle, even if you have a dog rated for a smaller size.
- Benebones are made of hard nylon. Tooth injury is a potential risk when using chew toys of this hardness and durability. We recommend keeping them away from puppies, older dogs and dogs with poor or weak teeth.
- After aggressive chewing, the product can become bristled and sharp. In this condition, it can cause gum irritation, even bleeding. Benebones can be smoothed with a wood file or heavy grit sandpaper, if desired.