- Small bed measures 30" in diameter, for pets up to 34 lbs
- Medium bed measures 36" in diameter, for pets up to 44 lbs
- Large bed measures 42" in diameter, for pets up to 70 lbs
Between washes, take the following steps to keep the bed as clean as possible, to make washing easier:
- Cover the bed with a blanket, and remove it regularly to launder
- Apply a pet-safe spray deodorizer
- Vacuum between washes
Prior to washing, vacuum bed to remove dirt and hair. Unzip and remove cover. If there are stains on either the cover or insert, treat them with a spot remover. Machine wash COVER ONLY; using a mild, pet-safe detergent in cold water, on the gentle cycle. You can also include up to 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar or white vinegar in the rinse cycle. Vinegar is an effective, non-toxic deodorizer! Air dry or tumble dry on NO HEAT.