Wisdom™ Dog Food uses a patented wind technology and gentle processing to preserve vital nutrients without high temperatures or pressure, which can reduce the nutritional benefits of the ingredients. This air-dried process safely protects against the growth of harmful bacteria, so you can be assured your dog is eating safe, delicious and nutritious real food.
- Made in USA
- Cage-free turkey
- No corn, wheat, soy or legumes
- Animal Welfare Certified by Global Animal Partnership
- High palatability
- Highly digestible
- High nutrient density - feed less
- No artificial flavors or preservatives
Their unique, 3-part formula allows you to see each healthy ingredient, and know exactly what you're feeding your dog. Each component is individually crafted, gently air-dried, then tumbled together to create a flavorful and nutritionally complete, ready-to-eat dog food. This 3-part formula includes:
- Humanely raised turkey, raised on American farms, is nutrient-rich and contains essential amino acids, which support strength and overall well-being.
- Dr. Bob’s Vitality Cubes™ – proprietary to Earth Animal. They blend a precise combination of carefully selected fruits, vegetables, seeds, and sprouts, for power-packed life-source nutrients.
- Fruits & vegetables including colorful and vibrant blueberries, apples, carrots, broccoli, sweet potatoes, cranberries, and beets. All are rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients.
Turkey, Oats, Flax Seed, Sweet Potatoes, Sunflower Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, Beets, Carrots, Natural Flavor, Monocalcium Phosphate, Honey, Oyster Shell Flour, Dried Chicory Root, Broccoli, Sea Salt, Apples, L-Threonine, Fish Oil, Cranberries, Blueberries, Lecithin, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Organic Sprouted Flax Seed, Organic Sprouted Oats, Organic Sprouted Quinoa, Organic Sprouted Sunflower Seeds, Organic Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds, Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), DL-Methionine, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E supplement, Magnesium Proteinate, Vitamin B12 supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Organic Spinach, Organic Tomatoes, Organic Shiitake Mushroom, Organic Oranges, Organic Pumpkin, Organic Cherries, Organic Strawberries, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Niacinamide, Rosemary Extract, Folic Acid, Vitamin A supplement, Biotin, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D supplement, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Calcium Iodate.
- Crude Protein (min) 30%
- Crude Fat (min) 21%
- Crude Fiber (max) 3%
- Moisture (max) 18%
Calorie Content: 611 kcal/cup
Please refer to the feeding chart as an initial recommendation and adjust amounts based on your dog's individual needs. Divide daily recommended amounts into two meals. Always have clean, fresh water available at mealtime.
Optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, breed and activity level. For puppies up to six months of age, feed 2-3 times the adult amount for the same weight. For puppies from six months to one year, feed 1.5-2 times the adult amounts for the same weight.
Daily Feeding Amount:
- 15 lbs & under: 1/4 - 3/4 cup
- 16 - 25 lbs: 3/4 - 1 1/4 cups
- 26 - 40 lbs: 1 1/4 - 1 3/4 cups
- 41 - 60 lbs: 1 3/4 - 2 1/4 cups
- 61 - 80 lbs: 2 1/4 - 2 3/4 cups
- 81 - 100 lbs: 2 3/4 - 3 cups
- 100+ lbs: Feed 3 cups plus an extra 1/2 cup for every 20 lbs over 100 lbs
New Users: Sudden changes in diet, including overfeeding, can sometimes result in digestive issues. Always introduce any new food by slowly mixing with your pet's current diet for the first 7-10 days, increasing the amount of new food while decreasing the amount of the other brand.
Wisdom™ Turkey Recipe Dog Food has been formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for ALL Life Stages, including large sized dogs (70 lbs.) or more as an adult.