We'll admit – cleaning the litter box isn't exactly a fun chore. But, we CAN help make the task a little less gross for you, and keep kitty happy at the same time! Once you've tried Vetbasis cat litter for your kitty, you'll never use another brand again. This natural, fast-clumping and highly absorbent cat litter is made from ground corn cobs with a gentle lavender scent. It's long lasting, dust free, and offers amazing odor control. The soft litter is easy on kitty's tender paws, too. This is a wonderfully lightweight litter that is easy to carry and dispose of.
Since it creates no dust to breathe in, Vetbasis spares both cats and people alike from respiratory complications. It contains no silica or harmful sodium bentonite, either. The natural lavender scent is very comforting for kitty, and helps reduce odor.
Vetbasis cat litter is very environmentally conscious. It contains no harmful by-products and is completely biodegradable. It is manufactured in the USA from US grown corn, with the most sustainable practices in mind.
Available in 15 lb bag. Keep in mind that an average cat will use about 5.5 lbs of Vetbasis in one month. This means that one 15 lb. bag of Vetbasis may last nearly three months for one cat!
**Please note that the "shipped price" includes a small charge to offset the cost of shipping due to the weight of this item. No additional shipping charge will be assessed at checkout if your total purchase is over $50. You may see a nominal shipping charge for purchases that fall below that.
Tips for Use: For best results, it's recommended that clumps and solid waste be scooped out daily. Regular cleaning ensures odor control and a happier pet! While most cats and kittens make the transition to a new litter fairly quickly and easily, here are a few hints to help make that transition as seamless as possible.
- Do not replace all of the old cat litter at once. Gradually add small amounts of Vetbasis litter to the old brand of litter until your cat accepts it.
- Do not force your cat into the litter box. Let your pet become accustomed to the new litter at its own pace.
- Once kitty is used to the new litter, maintain a 2-3 inch level of Vetbasis litter at all times.
- Please do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains.
- Cat feces can sometimes transmit a disease called toxoplasmosis. Pregnant women and persons with suppressed immune systems should be especially careful when handling used litter.
Always be sure to wash your hands thoroughly after cleaning your cat's litter box.