Allergies are incredibly common among both cats and dogs, and not surprisingly they're one of the top reasons for vet visits. Unlike the typical symptoms that bother us when we have seasonal allergies, they can show up in your pet as skin irritation, itchiness and inflammation. They may lose hair, develop rashes, hives, open sores or “hot spots,” inflamed ears, and feel downright miserable. If your pet’s symptoms change with the seasons, they’re most likely due to seasonal allergies such as grass and weed pollens, trees, mold spores, insects, and so on.
Left untreated, seasonal allergies can become a year-round issue. Rather than suppress symptoms with steroids or stimulate an already overactive immune system, you want to support your pet’s healthy normal immune function to help it “re-balance itself” and respond normally.
Seasonal Support contains eight key nutrients that address the root cause of your pet’s discomfort:
- Quercetin – Also known as "nature's Benadryl™" helps quell the fire of redness, irritation, and inflammation by promoting normal histamine levels with its potent antioxidant activity
- Bromelain – Increases the absorption of quercetin, and together, promotes a normal inflammatory response by supporting normal prostaglandin release
- Vitamin C – A potent antioxidant that supports a normal inflammatory response while having a natural anti-histamine effect
- Bee Pollen – Widely used for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine for its “superfood” properties, bee pollen may help desensitize your pet to allergens
- Plant Sterols – Produced by plants, these molecules may support a normal inflammatory response and a balancing effect on immune function.
- Butterbur Extract – Long used for medicinal purposes, this promotes a healthy, normal inflammatory response to allergens
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – Promotes a normal response to allergens by helping to maintain normal levels of histamine and other pro-inflammatory chemicals
- Cat’s Claw – An herb from the highlands of the Peruvian Amazon, it has become one of South America’s most prescribed herbs for promoting a normal immune response to allergies.
Available in a 3.17 oz container with enclosed scoop.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.**
Directions: For use in cats and dogs only. Administer orally, once or twice per day.
**Not to be used with blood thinners**
- Cats (2 lb +) : 1/2 scoop
- Up to 14 lbs : 1 scoop
- 15-29 lbs : 1 1/2 scoops
- 30-49 lbs : 2 scoops
- 50-79 lbs : 3 scoops
- 80+ lbs - 4 scoops
Active Ingredients Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Bee Pollen, Bromelain, Quercetin, Plant Sterols, Cats Claw, Stinging Nettle (Leaf), Butterbur Extract.
Inactive Ingredients Beef Liver, Cellulose.