Does your pooch suffer from issues like separation anxiety, fear of thunderstorms or fireworks, fear of new people, or other anxiety-related problems? If so, a ThunderShirt could provide your stressed-out pup with some much needed relief, without any medication! The ThunderShirt applies a gentle, constant pressure on a dog’s torso, and this pressure has an amazing effect on most pets. Think of how babies are swaddled snugly in a blanket to help them remain calm a
**All clearance items are final sale.**
**It is unlikely, but possible that the item you select may be out of stock (due to low inventory levels). If this event should occur, we will notify you within 2 business days with an estimated delivery date. If that date is unacceptable, we will happily refund your purchase.**
For best results, please measure and weigh your pet, and refer to the below size chart. The chest area is the best way to get your pet’s correct size. Simply measure around your pet’s chest just behind the front legs, at its widest point.
- XXS fits chest 9-13", for pets 7 lbs. and under
- XS fits chest 13-17", for pets between 8-14 lbs.
- S fits chest 17-21", for pets between 15-25 lbs.
- M fits chest 21-25", for pets between 26-40 lbs.
- L fits chest 25-30", for pets between 41-64 lbs.
- XL fits chest 30-37", for pets between 65-110 lbs.
- XXL fits chest 37-50", for pets over 110 lbs.