For all dogs, maintaining healthy, functioning joints is critical for a long and happy life. Whether your best furry friend is suffering from age-related joint soreness, or recovering from joint injury, GLC 1000 is the perfect companion for older and less mobile dogs of all breeds and sizes. GLC 1000’s exclusive formula is proven to provide a powerful defense against the long-term stress of competition, work, play, and the impact of aging.
Some common signs of joint issues may include:
- Discomfort and tenderness after normal, everyday activity;
- Limping or reluctance to put weight on a leg;
- Reduced activity levels;
- Lack of interest in playtime;
- Reduced ability to run, jump, walk, sit, or navigate flights of stairs or hills.
GLC 1000 is fully patented and clinically proven for maximum absorption. Their exclusive combination of all four bioavailable glucosamines, helps maintain cartilage and joint hydration by elevating and sustaining levels more effectively than other joint support formulations. In addition, GLC 1000 contains pure chondroitin sulfate to help fight inflammation.
Available in 12.4 oz container.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.**
Directions for use: Measure the appropriate dose for your dogs individual weight, using scoop provided. Mix GLC 1000 into your dog's food at mealtimes, or just after eating.
- 10-49 lbs – 1/3 scoop, twice a day;
- 50-99 – 1/2 to 2/3 scoop, twice a day;
- 100+lbs – 1 scoop, twice a day.
Storage: Cap tightly and place in a cool, dry location.
Active ingredients per scoop:
- Glucosamine HCI (Shellfish) - 760 mg
- Glucosamine Sulfate (Shellfish) - 760 mg
- Glucosamine Potassium (Shellfish) - 760 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate (Bovine) - 684 mg
- N-acetyl D-glucosamine (Shellfish) - 205 mg
- Ascorbate (Vitamin C) - 205 mg
- Manganese Proteinate (Chelate) - 5 mg