Does your pet try to make friends with every skunk he sees? Don't get caught unprepared when the next encounter happens - keep a can (or two) of our De-Skunk Coat Cleaner on hand! It cleans and permanently removes skunk odor from pets, people and other affected surfaces. It's so effective that even professional pet groomers use it! Made from non-toxic botanicals, this is safe to spray right on your skunked animal and yourself.
De-Skunk Coat Cleaner is safe for the environment, too. It is non-toxic, non-flammable, non-corrosive, non-carcinogenic, biodegradable and uses a natural propellant.
Made in USA.
Available in 16 oz aerosol can.
For best results, use De-Skunk Coat Cleaner immediately after being sprayed, and before washing your pet.
Directions: Shake can before spraying.
- Spray directly on your pet's coat and rub affected area thoroughly. DO NOT spray your pet's face. Spray a rag with product and gently cleanse sensitive areas around eyes, nose or mouth.
- Sniff to make sure all areas contacted by skunk odor are treated.
- Allow coat to dry before washing your pet.
Surfaces (Clothing, carpets, floors, furniture and more...)
- Spray a hidden area to test for color fastness.
- Spray on affected areas. For hard surfaces such as floors, furniture, walls, etc., spray affected areas and wipe with clean rag.
- Sniff to make sure you've sprayed all areas contacted by odor.
No need to soak. Just make sure product comes in contact with the problem source.
Caution: spraying the can at an angle greater than 60 degrees may release all of the propellant, and may cause the can to stop spraying.
Ingredients: Cane Sugar Derivatives, Proprietary Botanical Extracts, Hydrated Cellulose (Cleaning Agents), Purified Water, Nitrogen Propellant (Non-Flammable & Eco Friendly.)