Does your dog or cat shake, cry or pant nervously when you take him to the vet? Or does he hide under the bed during thunderstorms? Ark Naturals Happy Traveler can help. It is a safe, all natural, herbal calming formula for stressed, nervous, or anxious pets.
Happy Traveler eases separation and travel anxiety, motion sickness, and tension caused by changes in your pet's daily routine. Formulated by veterinarians, and made with premium, human-grade natural materials, Happy Traveler is non habit-forming, and has no harmful side effects when used as directed.
Uses (for dogs and cats 12 weeks and older):
- To relax your pets in unfamiliar surroundings or during dramatic changes in their daily routines.
- When you need to socialize a nervous or excitable pet into a new environment.
- To relieve stress associated with visits to groomers, vets, kennel etc.
- Fear of unfamiliar people or pets.
- During thunderstorms, fireworks, or airline travel.
- Separation anxiety.
- Motion sickness.
- To relieve visibly nervous behavior.
Made in USA.
30 capsules per bottle.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.**
Directions for use: Use as needed. Allow 20-40 minutes for Happy Traveler to become effective. Repeat after 1 hour, using 1 additional capsule if pet appears to be unusually agitated or stressed. Effective for approximately 4-6 hours.
- Up to 25 lbs. - 1 capsule
- Up to 75 lbs. - 2 capsules
- Over 75 lbs. - 3 capsules
Storage: Cap tightly and keep in a cool, dry location.
Active ingredients (per capsule): Valerian 100mg, German Chamomile 100mg, L-Tryptophan 100mg, St. John’s Wort 50 mg.
Inctive ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Whey.