Does your pet have a "sensitive" tummy? Or does she suffer from chronic digestive issues? Aunt Jeni's Digestive Aid might be just what her body is missing. This is an all-in-one combination of powerful digestive enzymes, highly active probiotic strains, and natural herbs to help ease tummy discomfort. There are many reasons why you might want to consider supplementing your dog or cat's diet with Digestive Aid. Some of the most common symptoms to watch for are digestive upsets such as gas, bloating, tummy gurgling and diarrhea. Has your pet recently been given a series of antibiotics? Antibiotics not only kill the "bad" bacteria, but also the "good", so you'll need to replenish the "good" bacteria in your pet's tummy. An overgrowth of "bad" bacteria can cause plenty of tummy upset.
In addition to helping maintain the overall health of your pet's digestive tract, Digestive Aid can also help:
- Ease dietary transitions to new foods
- Particularly helpful for pets suffering from Pancreatitis, Colitis or Irritable/Inflammatory Bowel conditions
- Maximize efficiency of digestion by helping the body absorb more nutrients from food
- Combat yeast infections
- May help to prevent bloat
- Reduce detoxification symptoms
- Great for older pets or those under extra stress from traveling, illness, anesthesia, etc.
Each bottle of Aunt Jeni's Digestive Aid contains 120 capsules.
Made in USA.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.**
Directions for Use: Recommended to be given with food, at each meal. The recommended dose is not per day, but per meal. If you feed more than once per day, you'll need to give your pet the "per meal" amount with each meal. Capsules may be given orally, hidden in food, or the capsule contents may be sprinkled over/mixed into food. If feeding dry food, moisten slightly with water before adding product.
- Pets weighing under 15 lbs: evenly divide one capsule among meals
- Pets weighing 15-30 lbs: one capsule per meal
- Pets weighing 30-60 lbs: two capsules per meal
- Pets weighing 60-90 lbs: three capsules per meal
- Pets weighing over 90 lbs: four capsules per meal
Ingredients: Enzyme Blend (Protease, Amylase, Glucoamylase, Lipase), Pancreatin, Probiotic Blend (Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Bifidobacterium Infantis, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Streptococcus Thermophilus, Bacillus Coagulans, Lactobacillus Salivarius), Herbal Blend (Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm, Peppermint Leaf), Prebiotic (Fructooligosaccharides), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin Capsule.